Membership in the Biological Stain Commission
- Individual and Corporate Membership in the BSC is open to all who are interested in biological and medical uses of stains and dyes.
- The annual dues include a subscription to the journal, 6 issues per year, with access to current and all back issues of Biotechnic & Histochemistry (1991-present) and its predecessor, Stain Technology (1925-1991).
If you are interested in becoming a member of the BSC, here are two options:
- ONLINE: Signup online right now
- BY MAIL: Download and complete this membership application form and mail it to the address listed below.
If mailing in your application form, print out and complete the form and send it to the address below.
Biological Stain Commission
601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642
Annual Membership Dues
- Individual Membership = $60.00 (US currency – add $2.00 if paying online), payable by check to Biological Stain Commission or online with PayPal.
- Corporate Membership = $120.00 (US currency – add $4.00 if paying online), payable by check to Biological Stain Commission or online with PayPal.
- The membership period is for one year. An email will remind you about renewals 3 weeks before expiration.
The BSC Membership Form may also be used by members for payment of the annual dues by check. Members of the BSC may renew annual membership online for $62.00 by paying with PayPal. (Credit card payments are accepted through PayPal.) The online renewal process is very quick and easy. Just log into your My Account page here.
Questions about membership?
Please contact either:
- John A. Kiernan (Secretary) University of Western Ontario, London, Canada.
Email: jkiernan[AT]uwo.ca (Change [AT] to the @ sign.)
- Chad Fagan (BSC Assay Laboratory) University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY.
Email: Chad_Fagan[AT]URMC.rochester.edu (Change [AT] to the @ sign.)
Telephone: (585) 275-0594