THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- President: Richard Dapson
- Vice President: David Penney
- Secretary: John Kiernan
- Treasurer: Brendan Boyce
Currently there are 13 trustees of the Biological Stain Commission, along with 2 special advisors. The late Drs Robert Mowry and Frederick Kasten were trustees emeriti until July 2008 and April 2014 respectively. The special advisors to the Board of Trustees are Dr Natalie Garton and Dr Algy Kazlauciunas. Dr Thomas Wickersham was special advisor from 1988 until his death in 2016.
Current Trustees are:
- Brendan Boyce (Rochester, NY)
- Richard Dapson (Richland, MI)
- William Grizzle (Birmingham, AL)
- David Hicks (Rochester, NY)
- Richard Horobin (Glasgow, UK)
- M. Lamar Jones (Alabaster, AL)
- John Kiernan (London, Canada)
- Hans Lyon (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Lacey McNally (Louisville, KY)
- G. Stephen Nettleton (Louisville, KY)
- Søren Nielsen (Aalborg, Denmark)
- David Penney (Rochester, NY)
- Clive Taylor (Los Angeles, CA)
Editor of Biotechnic and Histochemistry: Dr Steven Nettleton.
The Biological Stain Commission’s laboratory in Rochester, NY is currently directed by Dr D. Hicks and managed by Chad Fagan, with assistance from Chuck Willis.