- Romanowsky Stain Mixtures: From Romanowsky to Wittekind and Beyond, Dr. Alton Floyd, Edwardsburg, MI
- Mucins as Molecular Markers in Neoplasia, Dr. Upender Manne, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Histochemical Studies on Kidney Glomerular Development, Dr. Dale Abrahamson, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Honoring of Trustees: Dr. Dietrich Wittekind, Dr. Robert W. Mowry, and Dr. Frederick Kasten.
- NSH Workshops:
- “Control Blocks and Tissues for Histology and Immunology”
by: Peggy A. Wenk, HTL (ASCP)Director of Histotechnology Program at William Beaumont
- “The Effects of Fixation in Antigen Retrieval on Immunohistochemical Staining of Paraffin Sections”
by: Russell Myers, PhD Richard-Allen Scientific
- Reports on: Quality Control in the UK by James Elsam, NSH workshops, Biotechnic & Histochemistry, Conn’s Biological Stains, 10th edition, “Misnaming of Dyes” by Dr. Richard Horobin.